Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  

Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Lounge Lizard
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Clear Unread

Old 10-03-2018, 02:03 PM   #1
Snowflake
lost in the fog

Snowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to Snowflake Send a message via Skype™ to Snowflake
Dream Home

Now the handpainting is not my style, the bones of this house and the fabulous gardens (and to die for bathrooms) are all me. Down side, cannot even afford this and it is in Fresno. I love it, though.

https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...-15073?view=qv

Sigh. Still and likely forever house poor.
Old 10-03-2018, 02:45 PM   #2
Prudence
Beelzeboobs, Esq.

Prudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of cool
Send a message via MSN to Prudence Send a message via Yahoo to Prudence
Ah! That bathtub!
Old 10-03-2018, 02:46 PM   #3
Snowflake
lost in the fog

Snowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prudence View Post
Ah! That bathtub!
YASS!
Old 10-05-2018, 10:01 AM   #4
katiesue

katiesue is the epitome of coolkatiesue is the epitome of coolkatiesue is the epitome of coolkatiesue is the epitome of coolkatiesue is the epitome of coolkatiesue is the epitome of coolkatiesue is the epitome of coolkatiesue is the epitome of coolkatiesue is the epitome of coolkatiesue is the epitome of coolkatiesue is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to katiesue Send a message via Yahoo to katiesue Send a message via Skype™ to katiesue
Love it - and the tub. We had a huge old tub growing up and I miss it immensely.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:40 PM   #5
Snowflake
lost in the fog

My cheese is sad. Someone bought it.
Old 10-13-2018, 09:30 AM   #6
alphabassettgrrl

alphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of cool
I love how there's color everywhere. I hope the buyer is pleased with their new home.

Why cycling? Anything [sport] that had to do with a ball, I wasn't very good at.
-Lance Armstrong
alphabassettgrrl is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote