![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I Floop the Pig
|
Oh yes, and I'm a beer fan. My general rule is, the darker the better, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a fine Heffenwizen or a good pale ale. A more universal rule is, the smaller the brewery the better.
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.' -TJ |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
|
Another Vodka girl here.
I love a raspberry martini made with raspberry absolut and chambord. Stoli Vanilla and 180 Stoli Vanilla Cosmo Grey Goose Cosmo Stoli Vanilla Lemon drop(see a trend? )Once in awhile I'll go with a margarita, I prefer a Cadillac margarita or italian margarita or midori cadillac. Had a pomegranate one that was delish! If I want something to sip I like Tequlia Rose or Baileys. Last time I went out though it was SoCo/Cranberry in a nod to Disguy and Sparky. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|