![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: East Bay Area, CA
Posts: 3,156
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I'm sorry to hear the news. I'm glad I was able to meet Dexter. He was a very sweet boy.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Snubbed
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: cupcake heaven
Posts: 433
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
sniff sniff Goodbye sweet kitty. Hugs to the family in the bungalow. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Swing Swank
|
I'm so sorry.
__________________
Hyperbole is the best thing ever!
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 |
|
lost in the fog
|
no smiles, my heart goes out to Lisa and Chris. I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. Godspeed Dexter, you were and are loved and will be missed. {{{HUGS}}}
__________________
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|