![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Double Agent
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Back East
Posts: 2,071
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Me too. |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Wishing these titles could be longe
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Pearblossom CA
Posts: 984
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Sheesh, I'm melting. I feel like parts of me are sloughing off and I'll not find them until next year. I hate summer in the Valley with a special passion...
__________________
$ DO || !$ DO ; TRY TRY: COMMAND NOT FOUND |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
I throw stones at houses
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Location: Location
Posts: 9,534
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I heard on the radio today that Northridge was supposed to be 103 today...
__________________
http://bash.org/?top "It is useless for sheep to pass a resolution in favor of vegetarianism while wolves remain of a different opinion." -- William Randolph Inge |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Wishing these titles could be longe
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Pearblossom CA
Posts: 984
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Yeah, poor sweetie at his studio in the Valley...at least I'm on the West Side during the day! Although it's even so hot over here that I'm just having a ginormous Diet Coke for lunch...
__________________
$ DO || !$ DO ; TRY TRY: COMMAND NOT FOUND |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Introspection Intersection
Posts: 1,207
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
My boyfriend lives in Valencia, which gets even hotter! It was 106 degrees there yesterday afternoon and it felt every bit of it as well. We'll be a' roastin' tonight.. |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|