![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
I Floop the Pig
|
Quote:
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.' -TJ |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Kicking up my heels!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Silver State
Posts: 3,783
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
OMG! I didn't even think about that. How bizarre! |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Nueve
|
Quote:
__________________
Tomorrow is the day for you and me |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
L'Hédoniste
|
Quote:
__________________
I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance. Friedrich Nietzsche ![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|