![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
.
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,354
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Per the RealClearPolitics average of national tracking polls, they tightened by about 1 point over the last week.
But that is moot, the electoral map has only continued to swing towards Obama. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
ohhhh baby
|
Quote:
That said, I was disappointed that Obama stepped on the format so much. I think he did it about twice as much as McCain did. At least, when he demanded to respond, it was for a good response....but it still irked me. Answer the questions, show respect for the moderator, the format, and your opponent.
__________________
The second star to the right shines in the night for you |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
lost in the fog
|
Quote:
As well, Flippy, you read my mind, if I had been playing a drinking game, every time I heard "my friends" I would have been on the floor and gone within the first 45 minutes.
__________________
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|