Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > Playboy > Out on the Town
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2005, 09:12 PM   #1
Not Afraid
HI!
 
Not Afraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,108
Not Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to Not Afraid
I have a admit that, while I loved the butterfly in the first pic the second picture gave me giant shivers and caused to to exclaim loudly ARGHEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK! I then quickly closed the window.

I would have to stay out of that room. I truely am mortified by one thing and only one thing, and I found the scary giant version to be too much.

Fortunantely, I don't feel the same about the people that fall under that particular sign.
Not Afraid is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 12:16 AM   #2
lizziebith
Wishing these titles could be longe
 
lizziebith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Pearblossom CA
Posts: 984
lizziebith is the epitome of coollizziebith is the epitome of coollizziebith is the epitome of coollizziebith is the epitome of coollizziebith is the epitome of coollizziebith is the epitome of coollizziebith is the epitome of coollizziebith is the epitome of coollizziebith is the epitome of coollizziebith is the epitome of coollizziebith is the epitome of cool
Oh, I agree on just that one! Ewww...they fluoresce (sp) and carry their icky babies around in a pile on their backs...but they FREAK ME OUT! So says the woman with 8 pet tarantulas who was also born under that zodiac sign. Still, bugs: le sigh! I love the little critters!
__________________
$ DO || !$ DO ; TRY
TRY: COMMAND NOT FOUND
lizziebith is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 07:30 PM   #3
Ponine
Virgin Ears
 
Ponine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,075
Ponine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Ponine Send a message via MSN to Ponine Send a message via Yahoo to Ponine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Afraid

I would have to stay out of that room. I truely am mortified by one thing and only one thing, and I found the scary giant version to be too much.
Is this the part where I chime in and say that I took the child to this exhibit?
And that we... umm.. slept there?
Inside the bug room... between the Rhinoceros Beetles, and the butterfly?
All night long... really.
And they had an insect meet and greet for the kids?

I need to find those pics...
__________________
There's something strange,
There's something wrong.
I see a change -
It's like when love dies.
Ponine is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 10:15 AM   #4
Capt Jack
check your head
 
Capt Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,174
Capt Jack is the epitome of coolCapt Jack is the epitome of coolCapt Jack is the epitome of coolCapt Jack is the epitome of coolCapt Jack is the epitome of coolCapt Jack is the epitome of coolCapt Jack is the epitome of coolCapt Jack is the epitome of coolCapt Jack is the epitome of coolCapt Jack is the epitome of coolCapt Jack is the epitome of cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Afraid
I have a admit that, while I loved the butterfly in the first pic the second picture gave me giant shivers and caused to to exclaim loudly ARGHEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK! I then quickly closed the window.

I would have to stay out of that room. I truely am mortified by one thing and only one thing, and I found the scary giant version to be too much.
ok, not to nit-pick, but theres just something terribly ironic about a person called "Not Afraid" posting this....

then again maybe its just me.


__________________


a clear conscience is a sure sign of a fuzzy memory

Capt Jack is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:47 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.