Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Beatnik
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2006, 11:17 AM   #13
MouseWife
Senior Member
 
MouseWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Da' Beach
Posts: 2,957
MouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarTopDancer
I really want the She Wants Revenge album.
Ooo! That is on sale right now at Circuit City {I saw the ad on line...not the paper one...} for $7.99 {I think, not $8.99} It is a great cd. Oh man, I love it. I actually came on her to post about it.

I've been enjoying that one as well as the WolfMother cd. {that is on sale, too, a bit of harder rock, read the description, a bit of Black Sabbath meets Robert Plant it is awesome!!!}

I picked up the new Tool and PJ. While I enjoy them I DIG the other two, SWR being #1.

Actually, I won tickets to the X-Fest concert down here 'cause I want to see SWR. I thought I had seen WolfMother was also going to be there but now I don't see their name on the list.

Oh, and is anyone going to see the Foo Fighters accoustic tour? I am jazzed to say I got tickets to that! Missed out on the RHCP tickets 'cause my old computer screwed me.

Oh, that is another cd I am enjoying a lot. 'Dani California' is great {the video too} and that cd {it is a dual disc} is my fav so far.
__________________
Summa' time....when the livins' easy.........
MouseWife is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.