Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > Squaresville > Daily Grind
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2006, 06:47 PM   #25
mousepod
You broke your Ramadar!
 
mousepod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,635
mousepod is the epitome of coolmousepod is the epitome of coolmousepod is the epitome of coolmousepod is the epitome of coolmousepod is the epitome of coolmousepod is the epitome of coolmousepod is the epitome of coolmousepod is the epitome of coolmousepod is the epitome of coolmousepod is the epitome of coolmousepod is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Skype™ to mousepod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevy Baby
Wow, that was a pretty cheap and petty shot. I wonder who it was directed at.
I just replied to your private message before I realized you also posted here.

I'm not going to start flame war with someone I like.

I'll admit that the shot was cheap. I felt slighted and annoyed at behavior in another thread and decided that humor was the best route to take. Definitely not the most clever or intellectual humor, I'll admit.

I got over it. I hope you do, too.
__________________
"Give the public everything you can give them, keep the place as clean as you can keep it, keep it friendly" - Walt Disney

Last edited by mousepod : 08-15-2006 at 06:58 PM.
mousepod is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:53 PM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.