![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
L'Hédoniste
|
You know, one Teacher can't look after everyone, better give the students guns as well - for their own protection.
__________________
I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance. Friedrich Nietzsche ![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Doing The Job
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In a state
Posts: 3,956
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
My dad kept his handguns in the top drawer of his dresser with his socks. I was told never to touch them, and I didn't although I went in his sock drawer a lot. (He kept his porn there.)
I think a bunch of armed teachers would lead to more teachers getting shot, both by the occasional nut who would take them out first and by the police who would not know who was who. The Wisconsin fellow is just pandering; you can still support the Second Amendment and reject particular pro-gun idiocy.
__________________
Live now-pay later. Diner's Club! |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
check your head
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,174
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
couldnt have said it better myself.
__________________
![]() a clear conscience is a sure sign of a fuzzy memory |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|