![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
L'Hédoniste
|
Social Networking
__________________
I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance. Friedrich Nietzsche ![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
lost in the fog
|
LJ is here - I did manage a short poting today.
I have a myspace, but I am never there, I spend more time here on LoT. Website I think you know how to find that. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Yeah, that's about it-
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a state of constant crap to get done
Posts: 2,688
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Nephythys
Oh yeah...just like that. ![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 |
|
...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,244
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
kingscompanion
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#5 |
|
is part of the resistance
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: up North
Posts: 963
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Mokie12
__________________
Yes, I'm still alive!
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Nevermind
|
Wendolyn here. I don't post too often, but I do read it regularly.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#7 |
|
I throw stones at houses
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Location: Location
Posts: 9,534
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I'm me, as usual
<-------
__________________
http://bash.org/?top "It is useless for sheep to pass a resolution in favor of vegetarianism while wolves remain of a different opinion." -- William Randolph Inge |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Chowder Head
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Yes
Posts: 18,500
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Since signing up for Live Journal yesterday (just so I could see this pix of Lashie), I have received three invitations to join MySpace (from women who apparently saw me somewhere). It was such a warm personal message that was addressed to about 30 people with very similar email addresses.
__________________
The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot verify their validity.
- Abraham Lincoln |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#9 |
|
...
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 961
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#10 |
|
SwishBuckling Bear
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In Isolation :)
Posts: 6,597
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
She's not the ONLY one.......
__________________
I *Heart* my Husband - I can't think of anyone I'd rather be in isolation with.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|