Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > Squaresville > Daily Grind
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2006, 01:12 PM   #23
Alex
.
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,354
Alex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of cool
I re-enter the traditional workplace (I've been working form home for the last two years which is why I have so much time to post here) from where I probably won't do much posting, and my evening time will be much more precious to me so I expect my message board activity will plummet to near-zero.

I don't know how it will all shake out (maybe I'll end up with nothing to do all day) but at least for some period I don't expect to be around much. So you'll all have to get used to not having someone around to remind you that religion is stupid, it is possible to hold both liberal and conservative positions, that homeopathy is quackery, support NA in rejecting Monty Python, and that some questions can be rhetorical.

On the other hand, someone else will get to have the final word every once in a while.


And I just noticed that I misread your post as asking where Paulsen is now, not the album. I think I will go to sleep now.
Alex is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:06 PM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.