Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Beatnik
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2006, 12:24 PM   #11
Alex
.
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,354
Alex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of coolAlex is the epitome of cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornieo: Fully Loaded
It's one of those suprise twist type films where you figure it out pretty early on, but IMHO it was a good time getting to the results.
I pretty much went the opposite direction on it.

I too figured out the "twist" pretty much during the opening credits and was bored the rest of the way.

Liked Lucy Liu, liked Morgan Freeman despite him being completely in "I'm Morgan Freeman" mode. Hartnett was flat. Ben Kingsley, sadly, was boring. The humor was inane and Bruce Willis was a void (quite literally, when I think back to the movie I literally can't picture Bruce Willis, just a generic person onto whom my brain attaches the label "Bruce Willis").
Alex is offline   Submit to Quotes
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:19 PM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.