Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > Playboy > Out on the Town
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2007, 01:56 PM   #10
Ruthie
Member
 
Ruthie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 59
Ruthie is hep to the sceneRuthie is hep to the sceneRuthie is hep to the sceneRuthie is hep to the scene
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3894 View Post
Awww. To share with the class: the hubbo's name is engraved on an honor wall at the National Museum of the American Indian for his work with the Eastern Shoshone. I'm so proud of my snookywookums.
As you should be, 3894


Not sure if this classifies in the swank book but I am making a trip to Victoria, BC this year if it is the last thing I do. My grandma, who lived in Seattle for years but was from Wales, England, use to take us as kids and I love it there. We haven't taken the time to go in years . . . too busy going to DL I suppose.
Ruthie is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:25 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.