![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
![]() |
|||||||
| View Poll Results: What Weekend's Best for The Great Outdoors of Swank? | |||
| May 12 / 13 (means missing Mother's Day) |
|
2 | 12.50% |
| May 19 / 20 |
|
1 | 6.25% |
| June 16 / 17 (means missing Father's Day) |
|
1 | 6.25% |
| June 23 / 24 |
|
4 | 25.00% |
| June 30 / July 1 - did I mention my Bday's the 2nd? |
|
9 | 56.25% |
| May 5 / 6 (includes Cinco de Mayo!) |
|
3 | 18.75% |
| Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
ohhhh baby
|
![]() I can't believe he posted those ancient pics! Hello 1997! I'm not even in the pictures, but I'm embarrassed by my bad framing and low-res scans. Just remember what download times were back in the late 90's.Anyway, I concur with GD - Grant's Grove is great and I'd be fine with a new spot as well. I've never been this early in the year so I have no clue what crowding would be like.
__________________
The second star to the right shines in the night for you |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|