Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Egg Head
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2007, 09:37 AM   #29
Ghoulish Delight
I Floop the Pig
 
Ghoulish Delight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Alternative Swankstyle
Posts: 19,348
Ghoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Ghoulish Delight Send a message via Yahoo to Ghoulish Delight
BTW, is it just the quotes that you lose off the right side of the screen, or is it the whole page? Because I've seen that before in FireFox, where I'll have minimized or something and when I come back, all of a sudden everything's extending off the right side of the screen. That seems to be a FireFox bug, and I saw it in the 1.x version. Exiting FireFox and launching again resolves it.
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.'
-TJ

Ghoulish Delight is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:49 PM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.