![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
#11 |
|
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Introspection Intersection
Posts: 1,207
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
As you all know, my biggest crush passed away. I pine for thee, Jerry O.
I was thinking of "secret crushes" this afternoon, and I have always had a little crush on Joss Whedon. To me, he is absolutely brilliant, witty and sharp. He has also kept me locking eyes with the television with Buffy The Vampire Slayer & Angel, for ages now! THANK GOD they live on in syndication (and now on DVD! I'll never stop watching! )I really want to purchase Firefly on DVD, a series that I never got to catch the first time around. And, I just read an interview with Alyson Hannigan (Willow, Buffy The Vampire Slayer) hinting about discussion of a Buffy movie built around Spike, who just so happens to be another monster (no pun intended!) crush of mine! Sigh. My Buffy & Angel fanzines are like Penthouse to me. (insert 25 geek smileys) GrrrArghh! ![]() edited to add: for mistyisjafo's Buffy sig above me! Yay Buffy! |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|