![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
#18 | |
|
I Floop the Pig
|
Quote:
Doc: Hey deaf dad, your son's a perfect candidate for implants Dad: No Doc: You're a terrible parent, so we're going to call the kid's mom who actually has custody and have her sign the consent (which just kinda happened with no further discussion) - later, after mom signed consent - Doc: So, deaf dad, why didn't you want him to have the surgery? Dad: Because being deaf was the only connection I had with my son. I'll get over it. Doc: Aww, see, aren't you glad we ignored you and forced you into doing the "right thing"? ?!?!?! Horrible.
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.' -TJ |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|