![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
#7 |
|
I throw stones at houses
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Location: Location
Posts: 9,534
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
well, the thing is, I LIKE large pictures, and I want to paint large pictures which have a level of detail that you find in my small images, only over a larger surface (which is to say, as if the canvas was divided up into many 3" squares and each "square" has as much visual information in it as a single one on my desk calendar.
I guess the truth of it is that my large pictures have the same amount of visual information in them as my small ones, as if they;re just a calendar date blown up. (sigh)
__________________
http://bash.org/?top "It is useless for sheep to pass a resolution in favor of vegetarianism while wolves remain of a different opinion." -- William Randolph Inge |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|