Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Lounge Lizard
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2008, 11:02 PM   #16
Kevy Baby
Chowder Head
 
Kevy Baby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Yes
Posts: 18,500
Kevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of cool
The "problem" I have with Tits (the word, not the actually things) is that every time I hear the word, I think back to George Carlin's Seven Words You Can Never Say On TV routine and the segment on Tits
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
...and Tits doesn't even belong on the list. That is such a friendly sounding word. It sounds like a nickname, right? "Hey, Tits, come here, man. Hey Tits, meet Toots. Toots, Tits. Tits, Toots." It sounds like a snack, doesn't it? Yes, I know, it is a snack. I don't mean your sexist snack. I mean New Nabisco Tits!, and new Cheese Tits, Corn Tits, Pizza Tits, Sesame Tits, Onion Tits, Tater Tits. "Betcha Can't Eat Just One." That's true. I usually switch off. But I mean, that word does not belong on the list.
__________________
The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot verify their validity.
- Abraham Lincoln
Kevy Baby is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:18 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.