![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
![]() |
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Are you in or are you out? | |||
| I'm in! Lunch fore. |
|
0 | 0% |
| I'm in! Dinner aft. |
|
2 | 15.38% |
| I'm in! All chow interests me. |
|
8 | 61.54% |
| I'm in! But keep your chow to yourself. |
|
0 | 0% |
| I'm out, because I simply am not cool enough to appreciate short films. |
|
3 | 23.08% |
| Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
I Floop the Pig
|
Nominated Live action: 4:00PM and 9:15PM
Nominated Animated: 1:45PM and 7:00PM And I forgot to ask about ticketing. So it looks like the 4PM, 7PM combo. That means either a "quick for this group" dinner in between, or a late dinner afterwards, yes?
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.' -TJ |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|