![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
![]() |
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Where's Swank Camp This Year? | |||
| Yosemite Valley |
|
7 | 58.33% |
| Yosemite Park, Outside the Valley |
|
2 | 16.67% |
| King's Canyon |
|
3 | 25.00% |
| Angeles Crest |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
Prepping...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Here, there, everywhere
Posts: 11,405
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I know I replied in the original thread that I wanted to go swanking camping. Unfortunately, at this time I can't commit. We're launching software this summer and no vacation requests can be approved until the dates are set. This lovely software is also messing with a potential trip to Crete.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes |