![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
#35 |
|
Parmmadore Jim
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Casita del Queso
Posts: 3,810
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Just got home after midnight grocery shopping for milk. Both the 101N AND the 5N were traffic jams. I was sorry to see NA, JW, and SM leave, just as I got to the Park, but I was pleased to find out that Gyro would be staying. We inspected Pixie Holler and smelled Soarin' Over Mansion before CP joined us. From there, our "snack" at the Plaza Inn, Cobb salads big enough to feed 3 Thai families. Then a meander through N.O. Square, and a spooky train ride back to Main Street where we were joined by Pull-My-
Nary a villain to be seen, but plenty of kids (and a few adults) in costume. Some of those adults were just plain wrong. Ask CP about Tinkerhell.
__________________
Does anyone still wear a hat? |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|