![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
![]() |
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Will you be joining us? | |||
| Om (1 only) |
|
4 | 40.00% |
| Om Shanti (2 people) |
|
1 | 10.00% |
| Om Shanti Om (3 people) |
|
0 | 0% |
| No Om for Me |
|
5 | 50.00% |
| Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
#28 |
|
Beelzeboobs, Esq.
|
Oh crap - I didn't sew this weekend. I still have to make a petticoat for myself, pants for him, and a choli for myself if there's time. I've got fabric for all three. (NA - you should see the choli fabric! I don't know if I can draft my own pattern in time - wish I knew where to find one.)
__________________
traguna macoities tracorum satis de |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|