![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
![]() |
|||||||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
I Floop the Pig
|
Anyone care to explain to me the bizarre display of multiculturalism in the nominated original song melody? Tiko drums during the Slum Dogs songs? African drums during the Wall-E song? What's the connection that I'm missing?
I'm still fuming over the shorts. For the live action, I should have stuck with my gut. At the screening, ocne the live action program was over, as soon as the lights came on, I made the comment, "Well, we all know the holocaust one is going to win it." I let the people with me talk me out of that prediction, that with 2 selections clearly superior to Toyland, the Academy wouldn't be so predictable as to just pick the holocaust one. hah.
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.' -TJ |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|