Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Lounge Lizard
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2006, 12:08 PM   #8
FEJ
Living Now
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 563
FEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Afraid
After literally YEARS of contemplating it, I learned to knit yesterday. There's a really cool shop in Cal Heights that has knitting supplies as well as a BUNCH of other cool things. I had some time after an appointment and I decided to go for it. I'm just knitting, not purling at the moment and I'm making a scary with beautiful and forgiving blood red yarn with black fibers mixed in. Yeah, I've had my problems so far - mostly ending up with extra stitches - but it has been very fun.

Now, if only I could find a decent book to download onto my iPod (iTunes sucks) I'd be set for hours of fun!

I'm not sure why my small but crafty side is showing now, but I like it.

What projects are you working on now?
Try Audible.com for books.

I am wrking on some Beading(not so much right now), and Metal Clay.
FEJ is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:36 PM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.