![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
#11 | ||
|
...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,244
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
Our government and our leaders didn't want to focus on affordable health care, they didn't want to focus on education, they didn't want to spend the money on border control and security... Now it's biting them in the butt. They don't pay attention to things until it's too late. Now they have a huge problem to fix. So what's the answer? I don't know. All I know is that I can very easily put myself in an illegal alien's shoes. If I were an illegal alien, I would want someone like a Gemini Cricket to have a little bit of sympathy for my plight. |
||
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|