Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  

Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Lounge Lizard
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Clear Unread

Old 12-18-2008, 12:20 PM   #1001
alphabassettgrrl

alphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of cool
Poor shark.

Why cycling? Anything [sport] that had to do with a ball, I wasn't very good at.
-Lance Armstrong
alphabassettgrrl is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 06:48 PM   #1002
Mousey Girl
Just Me

Mousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Afraid View Post
I have a child. He just happens to look and sound like a piggie.
I have one of these too. Except mine is now 5'7" tall, 163#s, just turned 12 and never stops eating.
Mousey Girl is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 10:07 PM   #1003
Moonliner
8/30/14 - Disneyland -10k or Bust.

Moonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Moonliner Send a message via MSN to Moonliner Send a message via Yahoo to Moonliner
Hey Gals, or Guys...

Get the true measure of your man.

Probably NSFW.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:14 PM   #1004
CoasterMatt
BRAAAAAAAINS!

CoasterMatt is the epitome of coolCoasterMatt is the epitome of coolCoasterMatt is the epitome of coolCoasterMatt is the epitome of coolCoasterMatt is the epitome of coolCoasterMatt is the epitome of coolCoasterMatt is the epitome of coolCoasterMatt is the epitome of coolCoasterMatt is the epitome of coolCoasterMatt is the epitome of coolCoasterMatt is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to CoasterMatt Send a message via MSN to CoasterMatt Send a message via Yahoo to CoasterMatt Send a message via Skype™ to CoasterMatt
Kidnapping Expert is Kidnapped.

Visit photosbymatt.tumblr.com to purchase prints!
CoasterMatt is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:17 PM   #1005
€uroMeinke
L'Hédoniste

€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to €uroMeinke Send a message via Skype™ to €uroMeinke
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoasterMatt View Post
That's gonna hurt business

€uroMeinke is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:18 PM   #1006
€uroMeinke
L'Hédoniste

€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to €uroMeinke Send a message via Skype™ to €uroMeinke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonliner View Post
Hey Gals, or Guys...

Probably NSFW.
Yeah, but everyone looks good in centimeters

€uroMeinke is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:31 PM   #1007
JWBear
Worn Romantic

JWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonliner View Post
Hey Gals, or Guys...

Probably NSFW.
Two things...

I certainly hope that scale is in centimeters.

-And-

The "click to enlarge" button made me giggle.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:57 AM   #1008
Morrigoon
I throw stones at houses

Morrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of cool
Huge space diamond nicknamed "Lucy"
Old 12-22-2008, 11:02 AM   #1009
Kevy Baby
Chowder Head

Kevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigoon View Post
That is cool!

I wonder how long it will be until someone tries to mount that on a ring.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:40 PM   #1010
Morrigoon
I throw stones at houses

Morrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of cool
I don't think any of us heard about the environmental disaster in Tennessee a few days ago. I just read this blog post about it. Eeep.