Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  

Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Lounge Lizard
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Clear Unread

Old 04-28-2008, 09:08 PM   #101
Prudence
Beelzeboobs, Esq.

Prudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of cool
Send a message via MSN to Prudence Send a message via Yahoo to Prudence
My WTF story of the week:

Someone moved one of my plants. As in it was planted in the ground, and now it's planted in the large planter with the rose from my mother-in-law. Someone came into my fenced-in back patio area, dug up one of my plants out of the ground and re-planted it in a pot that already had another plant in it.

WTF?!
Old 04-28-2008, 09:12 PM   #102
innerSpaceman
Kink of Swank

innerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to innerSpaceman Send a message via MSN to innerSpaceman Send a message via Yahoo to innerSpaceman
Believe it or not, i've heard of people digging up other people's plants in a pot and re-planting them in the ground ... to steal the pots.

But the other way around? Gives new meaning to WTF alright.
innerSpaceman is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:27 PM   #103
JWBear
Worn Romantic

JWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of coolJWBear is the epitome of cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoasterMatt View Post
That was seriously disturbing.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:55 PM   #104
Mousey Girl
Just Me

Mousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of coolMousey Girl is the epitome of cool
Pru, keep your eye on it. They may have repotted it to make it easier to cart off at a later date.
Mousey Girl is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:27 PM   #105
wendybeth
Nevermind

wendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to wendybeth
Before we get Pru all unsettled, let us remember that she resides in the Seattle area. It's highly likely that some Master Gardener/Greenpeace officer/Starbucks barista just happened to notice that the plant might be happier in the pot and kindly adjusted it's environment accordingly.

wendybeth is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:47 PM   #106
Morrigoon
I throw stones at houses

Morrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of coolMorrigoon is the epitome of cool
A friend of mine had all her rosebushes stolen from her front yard one night (in Arleta) a year or two ago. Someone literally came by and pulled them all out of the ground and took off with them.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:56 AM   #107
Prudence
Beelzeboobs, Esq.

Prudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of cool
Send a message via MSN to Prudence Send a message via Yahoo to Prudence
I don't think carting it off is an option. First - the plant moved isn't that exciting. Second, the pot it's now residing in is ginormous and not likely to be carted anywhere. I suspect WB is closer to reality, sadly.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:26 AM   #108
Moonliner
8/30/14 - Disneyland -10k or Bust.

Moonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Moonliner Send a message via MSN to Moonliner Send a message via Yahoo to Moonliner
Have you ruled out sleep gardening?

Check your night cloths for dirt stains....
Old 04-29-2008, 08:45 AM   #109
Kevy Baby
Chowder Head

Kevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of coolKevy Baby is the epitome of cool
Matt: you promised to not post that picture of me.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:52 AM   #110
Moonliner
8/30/14 - Disneyland -10k or Bust.

Moonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Moonliner Send a message via MSN to Moonliner Send a message via Yahoo to Moonliner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevy Baby View Post
[b]Police: Man confined daughter, sired her 7 kids
Every time I see one of these stories (they are far to common) I wonder what other girls are currently trapped in a dungeon somewhere and when/if they will be rescued. How many are out there, how many will never be found.