![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
#12 | ||
|
Sputnik Sweetheart
|
Quote:
Quote:
People let horrible things happen by turning away from them. Or like Milgram's experiments proved, human beings often yield to authority figures. I'm not sure what the answer is. Love and be loved. Live and let live. Easy to write, and maybe even easy enough within your own social circles, but how does one right wrongs happening across the globe? How does one help out the homeless living on the streets of Downtown Los Angeles? I barely have enough energy to properly take care of my own family and friends. Sometimes you cannot do no harm by doing nothing, sometimes maybe nothing is the only choice we have. All I can say with any certainty is that I'm glad there are far better people out there than me, and for the sake of contrast (to make myself feel a bit better) there's also far worse. |
||
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|